You can purchase gift cards from our Online Store in the section (“Gift Card”). Your Gift Card can be used by you if you are the purchaser or given as a gift. You can use the card in full or part payment for goods purchased in Stores in the UK. The Gift Card cannot be used for purchases on Sites or from other Stores.
- You can top up your Gift Card at any time.
- The Gift Card is not for re-sale and cannot be exchanged for cash. No change or refund will be given. The Gift Card will not be honoured if sold.
- Any payment credited to the Gift Card which is subsequently dishonoured will result in the credit to your Gift Card being revoked.
- The value of your purchases will be deducted from the balance on your Gift Card when presented; any remaining balance can be used against future purchases.
- The Gift Card will automatically expire 12 months after the last time that you use it to make a purchase or check your balance and any remaining balance will be deducted.
- We will not be responsible if your Gift Card is lost, stolen or damaged. It will not be replaced or its value refunded in any of these circumstances.
- The Gift Card remains our property and is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.